Do you prime? If you aren’t using primer before you put your makeup on whether its Face, Eye, Lip, Or Lash you are REALLY missing out. Today we will take a look at a few of the different face primers that we offer and what the difference is between them. So what exactly does a Face Primer do? Using face primer under your foundation will allow makeup to glide on and not settle into lines or pores.
Do you ever feel like by the end of the day your makeup has vanished from your face? Another benefit from primer is your makeup will have more staying power & last longer on your face. Below are a few of our top selling primers. Try one out & post your review so we can help our “ladies” out!
- Bodyography Clear-The original, best selling clear formula. this weightless oil-free primer fills in fine lines and wrinkles, prevents collagen breakdown and gives the skin a silky smooth, long lasting, flawless base.
- Bodyography Green- Erases redness and reduces the appearance of blotchiness.
- Bodyography Neutral-Conceals dark circles under eyes, and adds warmth to skin
- Bodyography Purple-Evens out sallow skin tones, and brightens the skins appearance.
- Dermalogica Skin Perfect Primer SPF30- A make-up primer, sunscreen and treatment for aging skin all in one bottle. Helps stimulates collagen production to increase skin firmness. Has a silky feel and provides a smooth surface for a "soft focus" effect.
- Palladio Primer- Helps prevent the loss of hydration throughout the day, which keeps the skin looking young and fresh. The slick texture creates a flawless canvas, and prevents liquids from setting into imperfections
- NYX ProfessionalPore Filler- Helps to minimize the appearance of pores and prep your complexion for smooth makeup application
- NYX Professional Hydratouch- Creates a smooth, glowing canvas for flawless coverage while its skin-loving ingredients smooth and refresh the complexion.
- Murad Invisiblur- Treats, Blurs, & Protects all in one step.