OPI's New Interactive Nail Polish Website
A few weeks ago, we introduced you to OPI's new Spring 2009, South Beach Collection. Today, we wanted tell you about their brand new, updated website! The new OPI.com has a ton of great new features that are interactive, fun, and informative!
New Site Features:
- "My OPI" section, so you can easily keep track of your favorite colors.
- A interactive "Try It On Studio" where you can choose your skin tone, your nail length, and the nail polish color of your choice to see how the color will look
- A special Q and A section that provides expert answers to some of the most frequently asked nail and skin care questions
- How to video tutorials
- "Colorcopia" - an online interactive OPI color quiz game
- A link to Suzi Weiss-Fischmann's very own blog - she's the executive VP and artistic director of OPI. (For more information, check out Lipstick Powder N Paint's interview with her)
OPI is the world's leading professional nail lacquer company, boasts over 200 different shades of nail polish
. In addition, they also carry different nail care products such as nail top coat
and nail replenishing oil
. In addition, the company was recently the number one most searched nail polish brand
on AOL search.